Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Return Policy
- Shipping and Delivery
The Hammer C-HAM26S900-BL series' design is vintage and inspired by the '70s. The frame and the cruiser bar are designed to make it look old school, as an observer would regard it as a homage to the good old ’70s.
4” wide tires make Hammer have excellent stability, conquering all complex terrains effortlessly. The humanized design of a sporty saddle with a suspension seat post Maximizes the rider's comfort. The strong power brought by the 1000W motor is enough to make it stand out from the same type of electric bicycles on the market.
Stylish, safe, and comfortable, Ecotric® lets you leave your car in the garage and get biking!
MODEL SIZE: 2100*800*1600mm
MOTOR: Rear Hub 48V 1000W
BATTERY: 48V 13AH
DERAILLEUR: 7 Speed SHIMANO
DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart LCD
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265lb
SENSOR: Speed Sensor
FRONT BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor
RECOMMENDED RIDER: Click(The Size Guide)
BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
SEATPOST: Suspension Comfort
TIRES: 26’’×4.0’’ Fat Tires
FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 69 Lb
CHARGING TIME: 6-8Hours
REAR BRAKE: Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor
BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
Ecotric Bicycles Set Speed Limit According To United States Federal Regulations, Maximum Speed In Power Mode Is Programmable And Can Be Adapted To The Local Regulations Of Any Country.
All Range Estimates Are Contingent Upon Rider And Towing Weight, Wind Speed And Terrain.
Ecotric bike Return Policy
1. Ecotric Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return or exchange your electric bicycle once within 30 days start from the date of receiving the bike. Please check the warranty terms for complete information for when a return is applicable. Please note that we do not accept the return of the spare parts or accessories(except battery).
2. Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact ECOTRIC Support for a return label at email@example.com ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a return label. You must print the return label and stick it on the box to ship back the electric bike.
3. Ship-back charge:
a. If the unit purchase under a free-shipping promotion, there will not be a refund for shipping cost. However, the customer will have to bear the 20% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Ecotric will issue a pre-paid shipping slip to you by email. You print the return label and stick it on the box, and take the package to the nearest UPS store.(If you need the pick-up service, please tell us, and we will arrange a return label with the pick up fee for you, but customer will need to pay for this pick-up fee.)
4. The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation. Any missing components may be deducted from the refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the refund.
5. Returned units are subject to a 20% of inspection and restocking fee from the original price.
6. The refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2-3 weeks after we are receiving, inspecting, and processing the returned unit.
7. If customer wants to cancel the order after the shipping label being created, customer will have to bear the shipping cost.
Shipping And Delivery
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping time varies from 2-3 business days and delivery time varies between 6-8 business days if your electric bike is in stock. Please note that as the current logistics pressure is high, some areas of logistics information will be delayed.
This is dependent upon demand, factory production, holiday seasons, weather conditions, and other various circumstances.
Our warehouse and fulfillment center is based in Oakland, CA and Mobile, AL. Our orders are shipped directly from there.
We offer free shipping on all of our bikes everywhere within the lower 48 states!（Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box）
Shipping is offered through UPS/FEDEX/USPS, which is free everywhere within the lower 48 states. Usually we ship spare parts by USPS and ship ebikes and batteries by UPS or Fedex. So please give us your right shipping address. If you provide wrong and insuficient shipping address, you will bear the second shipping cost. Once your bike is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking number so you can see when the scheduled delivery time will be!
PICK UP FROM THE WAREHOUSE IN OAKLAND CA
If you wish to pick up your order directly from the warehouse, please contact us to set up a pick-up date and time via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW THE BIKE IS SHIPPED
Ecotric Electric Bikes are shipped 95% assembled. When you receive your bike, you just need to mount the front wheel, set up the handlebars and screw in the pedals, then you can enjoy the ride.
EBikes warranty on ECOTRIC website
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle on our website comes with a 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated as per this schedule.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
1. Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
2. Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
3. Acts in violation of laws
4. Never registered your ebike
5. DIY repairs on electronics
6. Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
7. If the bicycle is used as rental unit
8. Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
9. Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
10. Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
11. Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
12. If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
13. If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
14. If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
15. Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
16. Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact ECOTRIC bikes at:
Address: Unit D/E, 7307 Edgewater Drive, Oakland,CA 94621